DRYSIDE DUTIES - PLEASE READ

robina and chris
Thankyou to everyone who has given their time to do a Dryside Duty. I think that you will all agree that the system works well and as one of the positive outcomes from Covid restrictions the committee are keen to continue with this way of sorting equipment ready for our training sessions.

Now that we are back to our Men's, Ladies and Intermediate sessions it has been decided not to continue with the current rota but for the Captains to nominate 2 rowers from Men's training on Saturday and 2 rowers from Ladies Training on Sunday to carry out the duties. They will keep a record so that it's fairly shared !

Names will be posted on Thurs together with the crew selections, so be prepared for an early call !

Thankyou
Robina (On behalf of the Committee)

Re: DRYSIDE DUTIES - PLEASE READ

robina and chris