DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA

DRYSIDE_APR_MAY_d_-_Sheet1.pdf

Thankyou to those who have offerd so far to do Dryside duties

Please see the above link for the dates.

Get back to me asap if you are unable to do the date allocated.

Thankyou

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA - PLEASE READ

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Robina,

Any chance I could change my day the 18th is the only day where I had something planned.

Many thanks

Roo

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA - PLEASE READ

robina and chris
Will change it Roo

Robina x

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA - PLEASE READ

Roo Lynton-Evans
Thanks Robina, much appreciated.

Roo

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA - PLEASE READ - UPDATED

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS ROTA