DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - MORE MEMBERS NEEDED URGENTLY

DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - MORE MEMBERS NEEDED URGENTLY

Now that we are back on the water we shall need 4 x Dryside coordinators for each weekend.
We are sure that you will agree that this method of Equipment Preparation has worked very well and given us the ability to enjoy rowing and stay safe during these difficult times.

We therefore ask for anyone who plans to take part in weekend training to take a turn at Dryside duties.

As before I shall aim to pair anyone new to the task with one of the 'Old Salts' and it is a great way to get to meet everyone.

You will need to be at the Clubhouse one hour before the first row of the day and full instructions are provided.
You can still row but not for the first two sessions of the day.

Please post on here and give any dates that you are not available.

You will see that I have posted the Rota seperately but we only have enough to cover up to next weekend

Come on Guys and Gals. SIGN UP you don't know what you're missing

Big thankyou to the lovely Nikki H-S and Clair F for doing Sunday Dryside this week, they both said it was great fun and how lovely it as to see everyone, they even got treated to Bev's Belly Dance warm up session for the final row of the day.

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

bramleya
Hi Robina and Chris, I am happy to put myself down for the dry side coordinator rota. Thanks for a lovely row Chris.

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

BevW
I'm happy to go on the rota too.
Thanks
Bev

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Jon P
Hi Robina & Chris, I can support on a Sunday if that helps?

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Nikki H-S
I can help.  Put me down for a shift xx

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Roo Lynton-Evans
Please can you add me to the list

Roo.

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

douglas smith

 put me in the mix as required

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Sheila Tidd
I'm happy to be put on the rota

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Beth Udy
I'm happy to go down (although for the next couple of months I am only free the 24th April,  8/9th May or 15/16th May) x

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Happy to help. Am currently not free on Sunday 18 April or first Bank Holiday weekend in May.

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Richard B
Please add me to the list. Early duties preferred
Ben

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Ben
Hi Robina.
Happy to do a stint.
Ben

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

jax sprackling
Hi Robina Simon and I are happy to do a shift, not the 12/13 June or 26/27 June. Thanks Jax

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Carole Driver
Hi Robina
I am happy to be a dry side co-ordinator.  Carole

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Clair Fennessy
Hi I can do a shift. Think Sunday may be best

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Ali Copeland
Hi Robina
I am happy to do this - Saturday preferred.  Thanks

Ali C
Ali Copeland

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Hannah Barrow
Happy to help and do a duty.x

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

JaneBaker
Hi Robina, I am happy to help. I can't do the 19th & 20th June. Jane

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - Please sign up

Aileen
Happy to help. I may not be available

First Bank holiday in May
16May

Re: DRYSIDE COORDINATORS - MORE MEMBERS NEEDED PLEASE