Cutters Rowing Club AGM on Saturday

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Just to remind giggers who are members of the Cutters Rowing Club that the Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday at the Sailing Club. This is your opportunity to make your views known, vote for the new committee and find out what our plans are for the future.
And it is a great social occasion - food will be served and beer will be available at the Sailing Club's great prices.
Please let Colin know if you intend to come so we can ensure enough food is provided.
All giggers are welcome even if not members of LCRC - come along to say hello and have some chile and beer!

Re: Cutters Rowing Club AGM on Saturday

Martin Evans
Hi Chris

I'll come along with Douglas. I might even get round to joining the cutters!

Martin

Re: Cutters Rowing Club AGM on Saturday

Martin Evans
So glad I went in disguise.