👩🏻‍🚒👨🏼‍🚀👩🏿‍✈️🦹🏼‍♀️ Cowes Row Logistics Page

👩🏻‍🚒👨🏼‍🚀👩🏿‍✈️🦹🏼‍♀️ Cowes Row Logistics Page

Hi current plan as below:

Sat PM: Prep gigs after last rows

Date: 5th Jan
Travel: Ride share details to follow, post on main trip page if you need a lift or can take pax
Meeting point: Elmore Fishing Club Lee o t Solent
Meeting time: 08:45
Parking: £6 in car park or free nearby
Launch: Elmore Fishing Club
Plan: Set off towards Osbourne House, cross track to centre passage meet up with Cutters, proceed into Cowes Harbour, Cutters depart for lunch with Whalers in Cowes, LPGC & ECA continue up Medina to Folly Inn; transfer from berth to pub 12:00; Sunday lunch and depart 2pm; passage through Cowes and to Lee o t Solent; gigs loaded by 4pm; home.
Rowing cost: £10 including pin money and all towing/parking costs
Pub lunch: Paid individually

I need menu choices by end of day Weds, contact me for menu.
I need logistics helpers to lighten my basket!

Any comments please address to my WhatsApp.

Re: 👩🏻‍🚒👨🏼‍🚀👩🏿‍✈️🦹🏼‍♀️ Cowes Row Logistics Page

MtB⚓️
🙇🏼‍♂️

Re: 👩🏻‍🚒👨🏼‍🚀👩🏿‍✈️🦹🏼‍♀️ Cowes Row Logistics Page

🍰