Condition of oars

Paul M
Hi Matt

I was out on Saturday for the Mixed Row. The oars were showing signs of wear - the varnish had come off in places. I do not know which set of ours were used, nor which boat I was in - I am a novice to rowing.

However if the club needs  help in maintaining the ours and I am free I would like to help in keeping the gear in good condition. Water ingress into laminated wood is not good.

Regards

Paul M

Re: Condition of oars

Hello Paul, you were out in Spirit with her own oars, thanks for highlighting the faults.

Make contact with me at the club and tell me what you can offer to help us.

I look forward to meeting you.

MtB