Committee Meeting 27th February 2013

Kath
Dear Club Members
We have a gig club committee meeting on Wednesday 27th February. If you have any items you would like us to discuss at the meeting kindly let me know before Monday 25th February so that it can be included in the agenda
Regards
Kath

Re: Committee Meeting 27th February 2013

robina and chris
Kath there has been a request for an item to be put on agenda,fom Alan Harding ,to publish a calendar of events that we are planning to enter for 2013 season.

Re: Committee Meeting 27th February 2013

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Kath,
Could the comittee please consider laying on some more special rows later on in the season, such as a re-run of the Soton water/ Ashlett creek one, others that come to mind would be the top end of Portsmouth Harbour, launching at the public slip at Hardway, and lunching at the Explosion museum possibly, which has its own harbour ( the camber ). Also upstream on the Hamble above Bursledon Bridge.
Thanks
Andrew

Re: Committee Meeting 27th February 2013

Hi Robina, this request is on the Agenda.
Many thanks.
Brian

Sent from

On Feb 24, 2013, at 1:55 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Kath there has been a request for an item to be put on agenda,fom Alan Harding ,to publish a calendar of events that we are planning to enter for 2013 season.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Committee-Meeting-27th-February-2013-tp38p51.html

Re: Committee Meeting 27th February 2013

Hi Andrew, we will bring this topic up under any other busoness at wednesdays meeting as Agenda has now been issued.
Many thanks
Brian

Sent from

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Committee-Meeting-27th-February-2013-tp38p64.html