Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Jonathan Rowlands
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Jonathan - yes it seems a pity to waste the holiday , and I am in the same boat (gettit ) as you of not being able to row on Saturday. So if there's anyone else besides you , me and Debbie,  we could do something maybe.

We would also need a cox.

Earlyish ...8:30 would be fine as it allows time to do things afterwards.

And I can tow......

Any support out there ?

Brian - will SoL be taken out of the Marina after Sturday's rowing ? If we re-launch we'll get ramp fees won't we ?

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Brian
Hi Andrew, i believe that sol is due to leave for the scillies on saturday , check with Robina And Chris, there needs to be time spent in getting her ready in advance of her departure. Do not think it wise to go out unless you have some expierienced people in the crew.
Best wishes
Brian

On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:39 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jonathan - yes it seems a pity to waste the holiday , and I am in the same boat (gettit ) as you of not being able to row on Saturday. So if there's anyone else besides you , me and Debbie,  we could do something maybe.

We would also need a cox.

Earlyish ...8:30 would be fine as it allows time to do things afterwards.

And I can tow......

Any support out there ?

Brian - will SoL be taken out of the Marina after Sturday's rowing ? If we re-launch we'll get ramp fees won't we ?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Club-Row-on-Easter-Sunday-or-Monday-morning-tp261p265.html

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Hi Jonathan , i can confirm that Andrew and Debbie are happy to tow , heart of Hayling on Sunday morning at 8.15 for an 830am   start  . We have a taster session rower Wayne, plus yourself , Debbie, Andrew and Myself, now room for two more rowers but enough to go. Best wishes Brian

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Shelley
I was sure I replied to this earlier but now cannot find it!

If space still available I would like to join the Sunday morning session at 8.15 for 8.30.

Shel

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Brian
You are welcome Shelley we now have 6'
Best wishes
Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Club-Row-on-Easter-Sunday-or-Monday-morning-tp261p285.html

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Jonathan Rowlands
Don't forget that the clocks go forward on Saturday night!
See you at 8:15am on Sunday.
Jonathan.

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Brian
Ok will be there . Brian

On Mar 29, 2013, at 11:16 PM, "Jonathan Rowlands [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Don't forget that the clocks go forward on Saturday night!
See you at 8:15am on Sunday.
Jonathan.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Club-Row-on-Easter-Sunday-or-Monday-morning-tp261p291.html

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Count me in Brian - c u in the morning if I can remember to change the clocks - hopefully something a little more restful than the 8.30 session this morning!!!!

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Brian
Thanks Paula, we also have Mike joining us, we are waving goodby to Chris , Robina And Spirit of Langstone At 8.30 as well. So may be a little bit delayed.
We have
You
Me
Debbie
Andrew
Jonathan
Wayne...a potential new member, 33 year old ex seviceman .o
Mike
We will try to make it relaxing for you.
Best wishes
Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Club-Row-on-Easter-Sunday-or-Monday-morning-tp261p296.html

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Shelley
Brian,

I was down for this one too but see I've dropped off the list...

Shel

Re: Club Row on Easter Sunday or Monday morning??

Brian
Sorry Shelley , you are down to go sorry.
Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Club-Row-on-Easter-Sunday-or-Monday-morning-tp261p300.html