Club Kit.

robina and chris
If anyone is needs Kit for the Great River Race,to be sure of getting back in time please order before
 July 18th as Christine is away for a few weeks.
Also there are a couple of Regattas coming up in Aug. and all participants will be expected to wear Club Kit.

Re: Club Kit.

Shelley
I have two bits of 2nd hand kit for sale...

Short sleeved T-shirt size L (not sure if that's a mens or ladies L)
Mens Vest (non racer back, otherwise same as ladies) size M

Both are hardly worn.

£5 each (I think new price is £11)

Shel

Re: Club Kit.

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Robina
Can I order a cap please. Don't think my pate can take any more sunburn!!
Thanks
Jonathan