Club Chairman

It is with great regret that Alan Robinson has taken the difficult decision to resign from the position of Club Chairman, effective immediately.
The Management and Rowing Committee would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for all the hard work and dedication he has given to the club since its inauguration, 5 years ago.
Adam Brett, Vice Chaiman, will take on the role as Acting Club Chairman until the next AGM in March 2019.
We would like to wish Alan and Adam all the best and offer them our ongoing support.

Sarah Batter
Club Secretary

Re: Club Chairman

MtB⚓️
Thanks Alan,
sorry to hear this news.

Re: Club Chairman

Thank you Alan for your massive contibution to the gig club as a founder member and chairman .

Re: Club Chairman

Angela Walsh
Thankyou for all of your work with the club.
You will be missed.
Angela and Patrick

Re: Club Chairman

michelle jones
Sorry to hear the news Alan your have contributed to making a great club very successful enjoyed by lots of people

Re: Club Chairman

Thank you Wingman Alan for all you have done to make our club what it is today. I know the amount of work that is carried out behind the scenes to guide us all in the right direction and ensure that we are set for a great future.
Jackie and Greg xx

Re: Club Chairman

Mike Gilbert
Alan, many thanks for the support and leadership over the last 5 years - the Club has made great strides with you and Brian taking us forward...

Re: Club Chairman

Lance
Alan, thanks for all you’ve done and hope we’ll still see you. All the very best, Lance

Re: Club Chairman

Kath
Thank you for all your hard work over the past 5 years Alan, everyone has benefited from your input especially establishing our new clubhouse for all to enjoy. Everything you have contributed has been greatly appreciated. I am sure we will still see you around! Kath

Re: Club Chairman

Rachel Norris
Alan I would like to personally thank you for bringing me back to rowing after a 20 year gap. It has brought me so much happiness and both clubs are like extended family. None of that would have happened without your infectious enthusiasm and invitations to open rows!