Clovelly

robina and chris
We need to finalise teams and sort transport urgently,
so potentially we have

Alan R, Chris B, Martin,Allard, Errol,Adam Alan H, Mike G
Robina, Catherine, Paula.
 As we have no other vehicle to tow, we could book the minibus,but need to decide by Mon.mid-day

I propose that we leave some time in the afternoon on Fri and return on Sun.
We would need to divide the hire cost of bus between all rowers,   £120 - say £12.00 ea
and the fuel cost between all those travelling in the bus.
Please both confirm that you're coming and your thoughts on travel proposal by tomorrow.

Thanks Robina

Re: Clovelly

Mike Gilbert
I have a need to be in Dartmouth on Sunday after the Clovelly event, so will make take the Landy down Friday,.

Re: Clovelly

Alan & Julia
Julia, James & I will be down in Cornwall on Friday and plan to drive up to Clovelly early Saturday morning, can you let me know what the arrangements are once we arrive at the visitor centre car park -  ie where to meet, what time etc. (I've printed off the pass for which many thanks)

As long as I'm on Bow Side I'll row where you want me.

See you Saturday,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Clovelly

robina and chris
Still waiting for final details from Clovelly, hopefully I shall be able to
post all the info. tomorrow.

Robina