Clovelly Update

robina and chris
We have Mike, Alan R, Chris B,Martin,Allard,Errol,Alan R.
Shelley, Robina, Paula.

Chris and I are towing the boat, leaving Fri am. everyone else making their own way.
Please follow signs for Visitor Centre, EX39 5TA , and park in the car park.I shall email passes to
all to avoid the cost of entering the village. It's around 10 mins walk down to the beach. Our boat
will be towed down to the beach by tractor on Fri after 6pm.
Cox's meeting Sat 10.00 am  Racing starts 10.30am.

Race order
Men's vets, Ladies vets, Juniors, Ladies 'A',Men's 'A', Ladies 'B', Men's 'B' . Mixed.

WE shall probably enter Ladies/ Men's vets. Ladies/Mens 'B'and Mixed.
There will be rowers from other clubs happy to make up nos.
Sandwiches drinks etc available all day on the beach.
Drinks and entertainment in the Red Lion Sat night.

It's gonna be Fun !!!
See you all there, safe journey
Robina and Chris

Re: Clovelly Update

robina and chris
Salcombe have asked if they may borrow a boat for Men's races,
I have offers SoL for Men's 'A', hope that's ok with all ?

Re: Clovelly Update

Shelley
In case you've not seen this on our Facebook page....

Hi guys, sorry I couldn't hang around for a drink with you, had to go with lift etc. Great fun rowing with you, especially after greasing those leathers  I got a lady vet for you for Clovelly, Hazel from Appledore, was going to take kit there anyway, often rows with their A ladies so a good catch!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Have a smooth and safe journey!

Bernie

ps. Let me know if you need more gap fillers, although if Clevedon come as mob handed as yesterday, that shouldn't be a problem..