👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

MtB⚓️
Thanks Clare for your stellar service, your new role moves you away from the oar specialty that you have run so well and into gig maintenance.
Aisling is retiring from her role due to a busy life, thanks for your fine work and support.
So I need two more Assistant Bosuns, one of whom will replace Clare and take over the oar tasks.
Please speak to me directly if you fancy one of the rewarding roles.
Do join me in congratulating Clare below along with thanking Aisling for her efforts.

Re: 👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

Jackie Tutt
Thanks Clare and Aisling for all your hard work making sure that Matt is supported. Lots of effort goes on in the background and these guys are often found long after we are all at home, making sure that all the kit is well maintained.
We are all really grateful for all your efforts.
Jackie x

Re: 👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

Simon Hughes
Many thanks Clare & Aisling!!

Re: 👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

Lee Farquhar
Oarsome

Re: 👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

jax sprackling
unsung hero of the oars will be missed .

Re: 👧🏼 Clare Gibbs has been promoted to Bosun’s Mate! 🧜‍♀️

Emma Walton
Thanks Clare & Aisling 👍 there is a huge amount of behind the scenes work & effort to keep the boats, oars and equipment up together for the club rowers and you have really helped MtB so thanks from me!
Well done Clare I think your new title needs to be CtBM 😊x🙌