Calling all rowers

robina and chris
Currently we only have 2 potential rowers for the Men's 9.30am this Sun.
so would anyone like to come in and make it a mixed Social row.

Re: Calling all rowers

Andrew Berry
Yes please - Andrew AND Debbie

On 11 July 2013 01:38, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Currently we only have 2 potential rowers for the Men's 9.30am this Sun.
so would anyone like to come in and make it a mixed Social row.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003.html

Re: Calling all rowers

Brian
Ok , i am happy to make up the number to 5 , can you tow us out Andrew please if needed .?
Great to have all rows in action. Brian

On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:22 AM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes please - Andrew AND Debbie

On 11 July 2013 01:38, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Currently we only have 2 potential rowers for the Men's 9.30am this Sun.
so would anyone like to come in and make it a mixed Social row.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003.html

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003p1004.html

Re: Calling all rowers

Andrew Berry
Brian -yes I can tow if reqd

On 11 July 2013 03:39, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok , i am happy to make up the number to 5 , can you tow us out Andrew please if needed .?
Great to have all rows in action. Brian

On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:22 AM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes please - Andrew AND Debbie

On 11 July 2013 01:38, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Currently we only have 2 potential rowers for the Men's 9.30am this Sun.
so would anyone like to come in and make it a mixed Social row.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003.html

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003p1004.html

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003p1005.html

Re: Calling all rowers

Brian
Many thanks Andrew, will enjoy the concert even more now.

On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:43 AM, "Andrew Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003p1006.html

Re: Calling all rowers

If this is now a mixed row, I would like to join you.

Re: Calling all rowers

Hi Carole , this is Chris and Robinas posting , I will email Robina but looks ok for you and steve to join us if he wants to get in some practice, we seem to have so far Robinas 2 unnamed potential rowers, plus Andrew, Debbie, me , and yourself.and perhaps Steve. Will ask Robina about 2 potential rowers to confirm.many thanks.

Re: Calling all rowers

Brian
Hi Looks like its Alan Mitchell and Steve Bignell from the original posting, so we have 6 and can go still space for  one more,
Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Calling-all-rowers-tp1003p1009.html