Cakes for the Regatta

Alan & Julia
Last call to all you bakers for contributions to the success of our Regatta, so far we have five volunteers (out of a membership of 39) who have pledged cakes (either home-made or shop bought) and we could do with a few more please.

If you are willing to contribute, please respond on the forum - I await a deluge of offers!
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Chris Partridge
Administrator
My wife will make a gluten-free cake or two.

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Alan & Julia
Thanks Chris - does she know you've volunteered her?

I'll get Julia to email delivery instructions.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Hi Alan and Julia, Kath will provide 4 cakes of mixed variety. Brian

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Alan & Julia
Many thanks Brian/Kath, as if you're not doing enough already!

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Hi Alan , Jennie Lloyd -Edwards will provide at least one Cake and help out with raffle and regatta .
Jennie  is a new member of the Gig club .

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Alan
I will supply 12 muffins and a cake.
Jonathan

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Jennie
I will bring two lots of tray bakes.Sorry I didn't realise you needed it in writing!

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Jennie
Where and when for cakes?
Just seen Brian had already volunteered me!no escape eh?

Re: Cakes for the Regatta

Alan Harding
Hi Alan,

I will supply something, not sure what yet, but if my baking does not work (after some tasting) I will shop for some.

Regards,

Alan