Cakes etc for the Regatta

Alan & Julia
I am concerned that I haven't let everyone know where to drop off the cakes they have donated.

You can either bring them to me at 9 Mengham Avenue, Hayling or to Kath Brett at Turanga, 68 West Lane, Hayling, tonight.  If that's a problem, then I am going to be at The Hayling College from 9.00am tomorrow in the kitchen (round the left hand side of the main building) until around mid-day.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has donated.

Best regards.

Julia Robinson.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Cakes etc for the Regatta

Natalie
Hi Alan/Julia
I have just finished so hope to pop them around to yours tomorrow morning as I need to be at Northney from 08:30  is that ok?
sorry for late response
Nx