🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Location
Black Shed, Mengeham Rythe Sailing Club, Marine Walk

6 straight stretchers yay, done

6 Straight Stretchers set with epoxy and biaxial glass ☑️

Stretcher bearers are set on epoxy adhesive, glassing to do now
Thanks Andrew.

SEVENTH session, sanding inside hull, 3 people required TBC...

COMPLETED
6th Sanding stretcher support plates even higher, MtB, Andrew
5th Sanding topsides MtB, Si S
4th Sanding topsides, grinding hull MtB, Patrick, Lee
3rd Grinding hull MtB
2nd Removal of hardware MtB, Tina, Si S, Col Mc, Simon
First session, sanding and grinding old stretcher plinth support locations.
6pm Weds 8th Jan

MtB
Tina
Big Si(maybe Jx)
Dougie

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. 2020 sign on page

Tina Way
How long will you be there Matt?  I could come down at 7pm?

Tina

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. 2020 sign on page

jax sprackling
I can help what time [simon]  and maybe jax . ??

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. 2020 sign on page

Hi Tina, thanks, I’ll be there until 9pm
See you there Simon, bring face mask and overalls.

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

6th session help request, 26th 3pm

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Andrew Berry
yup

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

anitapreston
I can be there.

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Lee Farquhar
sorry , not me

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

anitapreston
Matt, Just to let you I did turn up, but gate was closed, and could not get in.  Think I was at right address!
Maybe I will have better luck next time. Anita

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

MtB⚓️
Lol, wrong address probs?
Maybe you were at Wilson’s Boatyard, soooo MRSC next entrance on right, there’s a footpath between it and the boatyard, looks like a driveway to the cottage but just keep on going, we are in the Black Shed.
Catch u next time.

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Update pic, milestone, stretchers bonded.

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Andrew Berry
A fine job too....

Re: 🤕 CShel refurb. SUNDAY 26th 2020 sign on page

Test