CPGA Weekly update 28

robina and chris
CPGA_Weekly_Update_No_28.html

Relevant bit that you will all be looking for - It is beginning to look a litttle more positive !

Crew Boats. Based on the 9th July advice from the UK Government, plans for team versions of sports must now be approved by the Government. We would consider crew boats to fall under this category and British Rowing will submit a plan accordingly. Until this plan is approved, gig rowing cannot take place.

We are monitoring the situation and guidance that is being issued. Updates will follow.