CPGA Weekly Update 29

robina and chris
CPGA_Weekly_Update_No_29_(1).html

As you will see in the above link, we are still unable to return to rowing at present but rest assured that your Committee
are meeting this week in order to begin to plan our safe return to club use and rowing when it is possible to do so.

Miss you all, stay safe !

Re: CPGA Weekly Update 29

Lance
Will we be able to use the ergs again from 25th July?

Re: CPGA Weekly Update 29

robina and chris
We are having a meeting this evening Lance, lots to think about from a H & S point of view.
I shall post on here tomorrow

Re: CPGA Weekly Update 29

Update about the Ergs at the clubhouse.

We are working on all the necessary regulations in order to comply and make it safe to return to training on the Ergos.
Hopefully we shall be able to set up a booking system and return by 1st Aug.

Robina (On behalf of the Management and Rowing committees)