COVID 19 ERGOS AT OUR CLUBHOUSE - PLEASE READ

COVID 19 ERGOS AT OUR CLUBHOUSE - PLEASE READ

robina and chris
A message from our Committee and  Health and Safety officer, Colin McPhee.

In view of the current situation all use of the Ergos is to stop until further notice.

Big apologies as we know you all want to keep fit but safety and members welfare must remain the priority.

It will be important to keep fit so 'get on yer bikes' or go running in the fresh air.

Stay safe everyone and keep a look out for any updates.

Robina