CLUB KIT

michelle jones
Hi all
We are planning on doing a bulk kit order via A Game Sports Website  before the Scillies. By doing this prices should be reduced as kit will come direct to me and Paul for distribution cutting the cost of individual delivery. All club members are able to order via the bulk order. At the moment the A Game shop is closed and should open again in a couple of weeks once we have received details of the new pricing. Once the shop reopens there is an option to order kit to go to your own address however this will be more costly for you. When we receive details of the new prices and the shop is open we will post again to notify you. We are planning on leaving a folder at the unit giving details of sizing, prices and kit availability once we have all the information.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Look out for a posting giving notification that the A Game Shop website has reopened.
Regards
Michelle and Paul Jones

Re: CLUB KIT

michelle jones