CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

michelle jones
I have asked A Game to keep the shop open for a further week as I know not everyone has had chance to place their orderr myself included. Please remember to check sizing charts. Thank you. Michelle

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

Mary Golden
Hi Michelle
Do we just order the ordinary/AGame website way ... or is there a different way from a club perspective?
Will p&p be to individuals or is there a club delivery?
Many thanks
Mary G

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

Hi Mary
If you take a look at the blurb on the Club Kit tab on the Website it gives more details.
Jackie x

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

Mary Golden
Thanks Jackie! x

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

michelle jones
Hi Mary
If you go onto AGAME website
Go to Online shop
Place your order
Fill in your details
There is a box that is ticked for delivery to A Game which is what you want as once A Game  receive your order it comes direct to us for distribution.
Please check sizing charts to ensure you get the right size as all items are non refundable unless faulty
Any probs you can message me on jonsies4@talkttalk.net
Regards Michelle xx

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

Mary Golden
Thanks Michelle
xx

Re: CLUB KIT SHOP TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 29th FEBRUARY

Hi Michelle,
I had an email today from AGAME admitting they had sent me a club shirt of the wrong size; it was a Large and had been fitted with a Medium label. They are making me another now in the correct size!
Mark