CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

michelle jones
Hi all

Just to let you know we have asked A Game to reopen the shop this Saturday 8th February for a period of two weeks to enable us to process a bulk order for delivery to us for distribution. If you look on the website it reduces the cost of items slightly which helps if you are ordering severall itemss. Please ensure when placing the order you request delivery to us not to your home.

For those who like longer fitted kit there is an option  to request a longer size.

As the kit is bespoke it is NON REFUNDABLE and therefore if you put initials on items it will be difficult for you to sell on within the  club.

PLEASE check the sizing charts before ordering and check with other club members who have already ordered kit to enable you to select the correct size as we are unable to return items unless there is a fault

We will put a PINK folder in the unit this weekend which has the sizing charts and items available. This information is also available on A Game website.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Return  of orders should be dispatched in time for the Scillies

Michelle and Paul Jones

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

michelle jones

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

SarahH
Thanks Michelle for the heads up.
Ordered mine today - nice and simple 😊

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

Adam

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

Hi Michelle; I ordered my kit direct as a result of pressing the wrong button at the checkout; however,

Everyone Please Check Sizes On Delivery....

I ordered a medium vest and medium T...the vest is perfect but they’ve sent a Large T and are completely denying that it’s the wrong size. I am having an awful lot of trouble now, having to send them measurements and photographs because essentially they do not believe they have made an error.
I’ll let you know how I get on...
Mark

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

michelle jones
Hi Mark
Sorry to hear you are having problems. You may  find someone you can swap with when new kit comes in. Paul had his t shirt altered last year at sewing shop in Mengham as it was bigger than he wanted.   Unfortunately the only spare top I have is a large also. Hope you get it sorted
Michelle

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

michelle jones
Mark can you let me know how you get on pls
Michelle

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

Hi; I’ve had to post the T back (I’m keeping the vest as it’s spot-on) because they don’t believe I can use a tape measure so they want to measure it themselves!!!
Mark

Re: CLUB KIT BULK ORDER

michelle jones
Hope you get it sorted