CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019

CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019

Kath

II don't believe it! Where has the year gone. Christmas will soon be here again so time to start saving up for a celebration together giggers!
We will be Christmas partying once again at the Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island on Saturday 14th December. The cost will be £29.95 per person. Please let me know if you would like me to book you a place.
Dress code will be POSH.
I will require a deposit of £15 per person and will be asking for menu choices nearer the time.
There are only 100 places available so please book early.
Sharon will be hosting a silent auction and Laura her famous 12 days of Christmas.
My bank details are as follows.
Kathleen Brett
Natwest Bank
Acc No         53039300
Sort Code    535033

Any problems please email me kath.brett@virginmedia.com

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019