CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Kath
This post was updated on .

I don't believe it! Where has the year gone. Christmas will soon be here again so time to start saving up for a celebration together giggers!
We will be Christmas partying once again at the Newtown House Hotel, Hayling Island on Saturday 14th December. The cost will be £29.95 per person. Please let me know if you would like me to book you a place.
Dress code will be Black Tie for men and Glamour for the ladies.
Arrive 7.00 for 7.30pm.

I will require a deposit of £15 per person and will be asking for menu choices nearer the time.
There are only 100 places available so please book early.
Sharon will be hosting a silent auction and Laura her famous 12 days of Christmas.
My bank details are as follows.
Kathleen Brett
Natwest Bank
Acc No         53039300
Sort Code    535033

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR PAYMENT

Any problems please email me kath.brett@virginmedia.com

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Kimberley
Yes please kath 1 for me please x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

SarahH
This post was updated on .
Two tickets please Kath. £30 Deposit paid.
Thanks
Sarah XX

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

bramleya
3tickets please Kath
Mandy K, Mandy B and her  sister Lisa

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

BevW
One for me please Kath
Thank you for organising again xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Hi Kath, two definitely with a potential for four just checking with the girls.

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Clare Gibbs
2 tickets for me please Kath

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

eimearoc
Hey Kath, 2 for me,
Thanks for organising 😁

Eimear

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

2 for us please Kath.
Deposit sent.

Thankyou for organising !

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Aileen
2 please

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Adam
Yes please for Lizy and me xx
Club Chairman

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

3 please Kath x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Kath all paid up and my choices are - in case you need them, and while I remember ;-) :

Soup
Salmon
Pavlova

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Jack Shore
1 please Kath

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Rachel Norris
Yes please Kath for Steve and I

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

HutchinsonC001
1 ticket please Kath. Thank you Claire

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Jane Cox
2 tickets for me please Kath 🙌 will send money next Friday when I get paid xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

sharon
2 tickets please Kath

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Martin N
1 ticket please
ATB Martin N

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 -

Jon P
1 ticket please Kath
1234