CHRISTMAS PARTY - 7 for 7.30pm TONIGHT - DONT BE LATE!

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

anitapreston
Hi Kath My choices are 2,6,12.  I have transferred monies tonight, Thanks

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Ephillips
Esme 3, 5, 11
Ben 3, 6, 11
All paid,

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

bramleya
Hi Kath,

I have sent you £45, the balance for Mandy k , Mandy b and Lisa.

Menu choices:

Mandy K   2+6+10

Mandy B   2+5+9

Lisa           4+8+9

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Emma Walton
Hi Kath balance transferred tonight :
Emma 1,5,12
Heidi 4,6,11
Jem 2,5,11
Joshie 1,5,9

Thanks
Em x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Rachel Norris
Hi Kath
Steve  1,5,10
Rachel  2,5,11
All paid thank you

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Caitlin Walsh
Caitlin - 1,5,11
Jude - 4,6,11
I’ll transfer the money tonight! Thanks Kath x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

BevW
Hi Kath,
Please could I have 3, 8, 11.
Thank you
Bev x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Jon P
Hi Kath, balance paid

No. 2, 6 & 9 please

Thanks
Jon

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Beth Udy
Hi Kath, money is transferred.

Please can I have: 2,5,12
Dylan: 1,5,9

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Jack Anson
Hi Kath,
For myself 2, 5 and 11 please
For Jazz 4, 5 and 11 please
Thank you

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Patrick W
Hi Kath,
             Just made payment for three. Menu choices.
Megan    1,5, 11.
Angela    2,5, 12
Patrick     2,5,11

Thanks Kath

Regards Patrick

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Kimberley
 4–6–9 for me please Kath will send over the money tomorrow x
Al

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Al
Sorry were late replying !

Al - 3,6,9
Eithne  4,5,9

Thanks
Al

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Hi Kath
Kieran - 3. 8. 12.
Me.        4. 5. 9.
Payment was made last week.
Thank you xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Clare Gibbs
Food choices
Mark 3...6...10
Clare 2...5...9

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

OwenJones0
Hi Kath,

For my menu choices, please could I order:

 > Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
 > Fillet of Salmon
 > Mini Lemon Tart

I have paid the deposit and final balance.

Kind Regards
Owen =)

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Ivor
Menu options
Ali 3, 7, 12
Ivor 2, 5, 9

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

StuartJ
Hi Kath,

Menu choices 1 - 5 - 11 please.

Will make payment tonight
many thanks - Stuart

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Nikki H-S
Hi Kath, 2,7 and 9 for me please xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FINAL PAYMENT AND MENU CHOICES NOW OVERDUE

Clare Gibbs
Kath, balance finally paid x
123