CHRISTMAS PARTY - 7 for 7.30pm TONIGHT - DONT BE LATE!

CHRISTMAS PARTY - 7 for 7.30pm TONIGHT - DONT BE LATE!

Kath
This post was updated on .

Please can everyone kindly pay the balance of £15 each (just to keep it simple, the 5p will go into the boat fund).
My bank details are as follows.

Natwest Bank
Acc No         53039300
Sort Code    535033

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR PAYMENT

Also can everyone please let me their menu choices by replying on this post.

I have listed the choices below so just choose in numbers eg.. Kath 1, 5, 9.

There are still spaces available if anyone has forgotten to put their name down!

1) Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
2) Prawn Cocktail
3) Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
4) Mini Vegetarian Spring Rolls
***
5) Traditional Slow Roasted Norfolk Turkey
6) Slow Braised Hampshire Steak
7) Fillet of Salmon
8) Mature Cheddar & Red Onion Tart
***
9) Trio of Mini Deserts
10) Mini Pavlova
11) Mini Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
12) Mini Lemon Tart

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

les goodall
Hello Kath.

Menu choices :-

Shirl.... 1 .... 6 .... 9.
Les ..... 3 .... 5 .... 9

Paid .... Thanks Kath. See you there 😘  💃🕺 🤸🏾‍♂️ 😘

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

anitapreston
If there is a space left, can I have a ticket please?. Anita

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Lindy Filary
Hello Kath,
If there are still places, may I have a ticket please.
Thank you
Lindy xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Kath
Thank you Lindy and Anita I have booked you in x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Lee Farquhar
Lee ,2 , 6  ,11 thankyou

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Martin N
Martin N - Paid £30 - 3+5+9

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Caron
Thank you Kath; will pay the balance now.

Caron 2,7,11
Ray 1,5,9

Thank you x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Lindy Filary
Thank you Kath
I've paid £30 and choices are 3, 7, 9
Lindy x

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

jax sprackling
Jax and simon paid. Simon- 1,7,9  Jax - 3,6,12. thanks xx

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

eimearoc
Hi Kath,

Payment sent,

Eimear 1,8,10
Wez 4,8,9

Thanks

Eimear

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Kev Durrell
Hi Kath 3,5 and12 please

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

SarahH
Hi Kath
Just sent the balance for myself and Andy.

Choices are

1,2 soup,prawn
6 x 2 Hampshire steak
10,11 pavlova, brownie

Please can you let them know about Andy’s lactose intolerance, Andy’s choice is prawn cocktail and Hampshire steak. Do not worry re the desserts as none of them can be adapted so I need to have extra space for a bonus dessert 😊

Thank you

Sarah

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Robina  2,7,9

Chris 2,5,9

Paid
Thankyou for organising !

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT

Jack Shore
Hi Kath

Paid in full for me and Ellie

2x
3-6-9 please

Jack

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

lizyshore
Lizy 2-5-11
Adam 2-5-11

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Tina Way
Balance has been paid Kath.
Can I please be with Anita P?
My choices are 1, 5 and 12

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

JaneBaker
Hi Kath,

I have just paid the balance. Menu choice - 3, 8, 12. Thanks, Jane B.

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

HutchinsonC001
I've paid the balance Kath.
4
+8
+10 please Claire

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2019 FINAL PAYMENT - PLEASE CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR MENU CHOICES BY NEXT SUNDAY

Hi Kath,

Paula 1, 5, 11
Paul 3, 5, 9
Molly 1, 8, 9