CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

If you could now pay the Regatta Account.

53-50-33
53117263

Check your total on the original post. Mark with your name + Scilly Celebration .
Then post on here to let us know it's done

Please can we have all payments before Tues 23rd April.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PAID BUT A FEW ARE OUTSTANDING, PLEASE CAN YOU PAY NOW !

If you are not now attending the Dinner, please let me know now as all orders will have to be paid for
Any difficulties with payment  please message me.
07813 364169

Thankyou

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Paid xx

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

robina and chris
Thanks Sarah

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

.Paid

C.B £33
R.B £18

Total £51

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Kath
Thank you Robina, all now PAID x

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Rachel Norris
Hi Robina, thanks again for arranging this. Paid for me and Steve.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
All paid,many thanks,
Cheeeers,
Russ

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Lance
Paid £60 for Ralph & I, thanks

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Richard B
£11 paid
Cheers Richard

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Thanks for organising Robina all paid according to:

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/WPGC-Scilly-2019-CELEBRATION-DINNER-PLEASE-POST-BY-FRI-5TH-APRIL-NOW-FULL-td53665.html#a53669

thank you.
Robina I may have LCGC Regatta against my reference as I think I may have forgotten to change it... hope that is ok.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Adam
Paid for Tutts and Bretts, total of £91.

Thanks,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Sheila Tidd
Paid £19.  Thanks

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Ivor
Paid.

Ali and Ivor

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Kimberley
Paid but the reference only has half of the word celebration x

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

.

Re: CELEBRATION DINNER - SCILLY 5TH MAY PAYMENTS PLEASE !

Anita
Paid £27.00 just now.

Anita
12