🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star CANCELLED

🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star CANCELLED

CANCELLED
Can I get some more volunteers to help roll Star over in the clover?
She’ll be out of the water and at the new unit for 11:30 this coming Sunday.
There should be the bulk of 2 men’s teams there but I’d like a big gang of additional ladies to make sure it goes smoothly!
There can never be too many people for this!
It was nice to meet some newer members last time and parents of juniors, so if you’re feeling like you want to help just come on down and you’ll be talked through it.
Acting Bosun Perry will be calling the shots so don’t stand too close to him unless you need a hairdryer..
Star is off to Penzance at the end of March, so this effort is in preparation for her highly anticipated top 20 finish (ladies maybe?) and ensuring she represents the club in her best outfit.
Please sign up below, (including men who will already be there).

Re: 🙋‍♂️ Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Greg Tutt
I’ll be there straight from rowing.
Greg

Re: 🙋‍♂️ Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Perry
I'm nice really. But you'd all better do what i tell you!

Re: 🙋‍♂️ I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Jane Cox
I can be around to help on Sunday

Re: 🙋‍♂️ I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

I can come along to give a hand. Derek W.

Re: 🙋‍♂️ I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Really sorry. Would have stayed if I could but I have a pre existing lunch booking.
Sarah
Ben

Re: 🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Ben
I’ll be there.

Re: 🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star, help required Sunday after Men’s 11:30

Aileen
I’ll be there

Re: 🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star CANCELLED

simon sprackling
just to confirm i will be there .Simon S

Re: 🙋‍♂️ CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I need help here members! It’s your Gig...Rollover Star CANCELLED

MtB⚓️
On your own, it’s cancelled! Lol are u lot teasing me?