CANCELLED Junior Row 15th Feb CANCELLED

Hi Juniors.

CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED

 Please post  for the row on next Saturday - 12.30 to 2pm, and please try and get you friend to come along again - they were all so good. They all get another free row.

Please remember Pin money, waterproofs and layers for warmth.

The weather is much colder so bring too much clothing, not too little...rowing loves, hats

Please check here both on Friday night and Saturday morning to see if the weather has caused it to cancel and
for the same reason please will adults hang around when dropping off in case the row is either cancelled or shortened.

Andrew

1 William
2 Beth
3 Freya
4 Hana
5 Liam
6 Nicole TBC - cancel acknowledged
7 Georgie -  - cancel acknowledged
8 Lily
9 Lottie

UPDATED WEDS 1600, with email to parents whose email addresses I am aware of

The forecast for Saturday is bad, and if it comes true we won't be rowing.
Its only Weds today, so there's still a chance the forecast will change or it may, as usual prove wrong.

Please keep watching the forum for updates, a final decision will be taken on Friday afternoon.

Coxs: Andrew, Jackie

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Jackie Tutt
William (new member) please
Thanks Jackie

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Beth please Andrew
Thanks Jackie

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Please add Freya and her friend Hana for her 2nd free row
Thanks Jackie

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Liam Ireson
Liam please

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Paul Jones
Hi Andrew.
Georgie Please if there‚Äôs space. Thank you.

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Lily please!

Re: Junior Row 15th Feb

Jo Milton
Yes please for Lottie weather permitting.

Re: CANCELLED Junior Row 15th Feb CANCELLED

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Message received! Thanks.