🚀 C Teams Scillies in HoH Look

MtB⚓️
I’m hoping to get HoH in the water on Weds 6th Feb. feel free to arrange any midweek pm rows or wait for Sat, Sun,
She’ll depart for Penzance after Ladies row Sun 10th Feb am.

Re: 🚀 C Teams Scillies in HoH Look

Emma Walton
That’s good ! We can get a practice in 🤗 Thamks x

Re: 🚀 C Teams Scillies in HoH Look

Good news indeed!!!! Thank you 😁

Re: 🚀 C Teams Scillies in HoH Look

Sorry guys but this cold weather has thwarted my plans for Weds, she’ll be available for rowing Sat all morning and Sun for ladies only.
The paint can’t go on in anything less than 5 degs, I’ve got gas heaters and a tent over her to warm up but it’s not beating the cold.

Re: 🚀 C Teams Scillies in HoH Look

Matt
Give us a shout if and when you need help - we are around to assist with anything
Thanks
Jackie