Button for booking system on website!

Chris Partridge
Administrator
I have placed a button linking to the booking system directly below the rowing diary on the website.
Hope this helps...

Re: Button for booking system on website!

Brian
Thank you Chriis this makes booking much easier.

Re: Button for booking system on website!

Alan & Julia
Thanks Chris,

Tried it last night and it worked first time!

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Button for booking system on website!

Hi Chris
I attempted the button but the Ladies training is not listed in the schedule of events,  and I am assuming that that is why the option is not there when you press the button either.  Is this intentional?  Does something have to be done and if so by whom, and do they know?

Regards
Nx

Re: Button for booking system on website!

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Sorry, Natalie, I don't know. Has the ladies session been entered in the booking system?

Re: Button for booking system on website!

I haven't set the ladies sessions up on the booking system. As it is set times each sat and sun I just asked for ladies to let me know for may which days they want to do. We were getting some mixed responses on booking system. Happy to go back to it for June though if that's what people want.

Re: Button for booking system on website!

Natalie
Hi Eithne,
yes I do recall you saying you were not using booking system for the moment which is fine.

What I did not know/appreciate is that the schedule of rows on the website does not reflect the scheduled  Womens rows.

This means that for both non-members and members it is less obvious what rows are on.  I am not sure who updates that - maybe the button tool does, or does the schedule drive the button tool - if you know what I mean.

Given the comments being made about making this type of info easier to attain it may be worth investigating unless Chris already knows what one drives the event list on the website?

Nx