Building a North Slip launching profile/timetable

Building a North Slip launching profile/timetable

Shelley
At the most recent committee meeting we discussed building up a profile of when we can or can't launch from the north slip so that rowing captains can have a clear idea of whether it will be possible or not to launch at the north slip or if we will need to tow over to the main slip. E.g. A 4.9m tide gives us x hours either side of high water and a 3.2m gives us y hours either side.

This is going to take some time to profile and it would be great if everyone could get involved.

Can I ask that if you are at the marina and you are able to have a look at the slipway you can take note of the time and then detail it here. I will make up a spreadsheet noting the height of the tide that day and over time we can develop a chart that will take away the guess work of how and where we should launch.

Huge thanks

Shel :o)

Re: Building a North Slip launching profile/timetable

Shelley
Er... that request should have been to take note of the time AND the level of water!

Re: Building a North Slip launching profile/timetable

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.