Brownsea

robina and chris
WE need one lady rower to come to Poole on Sat 15th for the Race around Brownsea Island  in the lovely
Spirit of Langstone. If you fancy a fun day out get back asap, Pirate costume Essential!

Re: Brownsea

Theresa Bleijenberg
Hi Chris and Robina

I'm coming with Allard on Saturday, so if I can be of any help, I'll be there!!

Please let me know, so then I can be prepared with any necessay bits!!

Theresa

Re: Brownsea

We have Chris P, Chris B, Mike, Allard, Jenny, Robina, Tess.
Please meet Sat 15th 7.45am in the boatpark at the Marina.depart 8.00am
We could all squeeze into Mikes car but Chris B also happy to drive.
We have to launch in Poole before 11.30am but have been advised
that roads will be busy after 10am.