British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Jez

British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Jez
Understand that not everyone has access to a Concept2 but for those that have fancy giving this a go need to register by Monday and is on the 27th June

If there are a few of us that enter we can make it an interclub event and I am sure I can find some old tat I mean some nice prizes

If you enter make sure you enter the club name and it will be easier to find you.

Bex and I have to join up as just got our hands on a Concept2

 You will need to link your PM3, PM4 or PM5 monitor  to your laptop via a USB cable to take part more details can be found at

https://www.britishrowing.org/events/events-calendar/british-rowing-virtual-championships/

Race entry starts from only £5 for juniors and £8 for adults, and there's a huge range of events including 2000m races, 500m sprints and team relays across adult, junior and adaptive categories.
Jez

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Lance
Jez, would love to but have no erg. If the ergs were 2 metres apart outside the club house I’d certainly be in......

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Jack Shore
Agree with Lance. An outdoor erg session could be a fun activity.

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Jason Hebblethwaite
Yeah I think this would be fun, is it possible?

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

MtB⚓️
Slight problem, I just found out there’s no ergs at the club.....I would suggest they start making their way back to Northney for group training?
That’s me done on this topic fans!

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Well done Jez, great result  and thankyou for representing Langstone !!!

Robina and Chris

Re: British Rowing Virtual Championships 27th June

Lance
How did you get on Jez?