British Rowing Update today

Jackie Tutt
www.britishrowing.org/2020/07/return-to-rowing-crew-boat-advice

Hi Giggers

Some of you may have seen that following government advice, British Rowing have today issued a revised version of their Return to Rowing document  (Version 5), and will also be holding a webinair next week. We are sure that our governing body the CPGA, will be looking closely at the content and as ever we will need to take our lead from them.
There is lots to read and lots to understand but please be assured that we are making notes, listening to advice and keeping our fingers crossed that this may bring us a little closer to a return to our rowing.
As ever we are so lucky to have such a great community membership who have continued to support each other in different ways throughout this strange time. We thank you for your continued support and patience whilst we find a way back.
The Committee x

Re: British Rowing Update today

Lance
Thanks Jackie, much appreciated as ever. I wonder if we might be able to use the ergs at the club again soon? I think government advice would permit from today. All the best, Lance

Re: British Rowing Update today

Hi Lance
As per Robinas post, committee are meeting on Monday evening 26th at the Clubhouse to see how we can ensure ergs can be used safely.
As soon as everything is in place they should be good to go. Watch this space!
Jackie

Re: British Rowing Update today

Lance
Thanks Jackie and will do