Boat Cleaning -Tuesday 08/06/2021 @6pm

Aisling Copeland
This post was updated on .
C Shel to be cleaned on Tuesday evening at 6pm.
We will be taking her out of the water, cleaning then relaunch.

Participants:
-Chris B
-Mary
-Derek
-Sheila
-Aisling
-Douglas

Meet at the club unit at 6pm. Masks will need to be worn.

Re: Boat Cleaning -Tuesday 08/06/2021 @6pm

Mary Golden
See you there
Mary & Derek

Re: Boat Cleaning -Tuesday 08/06/2021 @6pm

douglas smith

Happy to join you for some cleaning duties

Re: Boat Cleaning -Tuesday 08/06/2021 @6pm

Mary Golden
Doug, do you need a lift?

Re: Boat Cleaning -Tuesday 08/06/2021 @6pm

Hello  Aisling.  Sorry it's a late call but I (Derek) will not be able to make tonight. I have quite a sore lower back so don't want to aggravate  it by lugging a boat about. Mary will be there. Sorry Derek