Blades of Remembrance Sunday 11th November

Blades of Remembrance Sunday 11th November

Jackie Tutt
To mark Remembrance Sunday and the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One, British Rowing is encouraging rowing clubs to take part in Blades of Remembrance.
We would like to take part and display our blue and white club blades as a mark of respect to all those who lost their lives to war and to also say thank you to all those who have served, sacrificed and changed the world.

We are planning to take part in the British Legion ceremony on Remembrance Sunday and hope that we can use our oars to create an arch at some point of the parade and some of us also then gather around the Cenotaph for the ceremony.

Paul and Jane will be looking at the event and letting me know how we can take part so please let me know if you would like to get involved.
Jackie