Be aware - round island windsurfing race Fri 29 March

Be aware - round island windsurfing race Fri 29 March

Shelley
Guys,

Just a heads up that there is a Round the Island race tomorrow for windsurfers and SUPs. Starting 12noon going from HISC anti-clockwise.

We should be off the water by then but there may be increased activity on the water as people make their way to the start. SUPs we can negotiate easily but the windsurfers can get carried away, or carried into us...

Should be quite a sight - 150 entrants expected!