Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Andrew & Debbie B

For those of us left at home over the bank holiday weekend, it is proposed to do one, or if there is demand two rows, one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday

Lets see if we can get a crew together for the Sunday for starters, and work from there

I can obviously tow/launch and act as cox if required.

So if you would like to row on the Sunday can you please, rather than use the new booking system, post a reply on this forum, and if you would ALSO like to row on the Saturday please say so, but lets concentrate on filling Sunday say at 9.00 AM first of all, as we are spread rather thinly on the ground.

We've got me, Debbie and Carole so far.

If there are less than 5 bookings we would have to cancel.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Martin
Administrator
Hi Andrew,

I can do one and possibly both so please count me in

Martin

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Andrew
Count me in for Sunday 5th am.
Cheers
Jonathan

Re: Bank Holiday SATURDAY (not Sunday ) rowing - non Scillies

Andrew & Debbie B
OK - its clear already that Saturday is going to be the best day for the majority of people, and that Sunday is a non runnner, so Saturday it is, and we'll forget Sunday.

Lets say 9.00 meet red compound....launch at 9.30 , back at 11:30, finish putting away in compound at 12.

Definate:
Debbie,Me, Carole

Hopefully
Martin and Jonathan

Which makes 5  - so thats  a goer -  but still room for 3 more people

Andrew

Re: Bank Holiday SATURDAY (not Sunday ) rowing - non Scillies

Martin
Administrator
Hi Andrews,

as discussed, I'm confirmed for the Saturday row

Martin

Re: Bank Holiday Saturday rowing - non Scillies

Andrew & Debbie B

Looks like we are Ok on this. Please meet red copmpound at 9 AM SATURDAY 4th for a 9:30 launch and a flexible finish - bearing in mind we have to recover HoH back to the compound.

We have:
1 Andrew
2 Debbie
3 Carole
4 Alan M
5 Martin
6 Jonathan - we hope
7 Paul
8 Paul's friend - hopefully.

Please can some of you bring weliies for getting the boat back on the trailer. Normal £2 pin money please.
Andrew phoine 46nine 1 three 9

Re: Bank Holiday Saturday rowing - non Scillies

Brian
Hi a

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Bank-Holiday-Sunday-rowing-non-Scillies-tp443p486.html

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Andrew
I can make Saturday if there is room. Will have to be home by 11.30am.
Let me know if thats ok.
Cheers
Jonathan

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Jonathan - that's great back by 11:30 then...see you at 9 ....Andrew

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Hi Andrew and all club rowers participating in the Bank Holiday Saturday row.
At last nights committee meeting the topic of safety on club rowing for the forthcoming weekend was discussed. It was felt that there was a need for a competent experience rower to be present on this occasion.
Chris Partridge, the clubs rowing captain, will supervise. It may be necessary to split the group into 2 sessions if it is over subscribed, however Chris will determine this and let you know beforehand.
Kindly contact Chris if you have any queries.
Have fun

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Hi You Giggers, going out on Saturday you will find a G clamp on the starboard side of HOH, kindly remove the clamp and put into the yellow black toolbox when you take off the cover.
Its just holding a glued chip on the gunnel in place, not life threatening.
Best wishes

ok - Brian - understood AB

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Martin
Administrator
As we are now 9, Is it one or two sessions?

Re: Bank Holiday Sunday rowing - non Scillies

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Hi all,
I will be in the rib unless someone drops out.
Chris