BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

michelle jones
Hi all
Just to  update  all those who ordered via the bulk Club kit order. Unfortunately there has been a delay in the suppliers receiving the kit due to the current situation. However we should take delivery of goods within the next couple of weeks. I will keep you all posted. Looking forward to seeing you all back on the water. 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️🚣‍♂️
Michelle x

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

michelle jones
Hi Giggers
Just to let you know that A Game will be dispatching kit to me this week. As soon as I receive it I will arrange delivery.
Thank you all for your patience
Regards
Michelle x

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

Sheila Tidd
Thanks for delivering my jacket  Michelle.  It fits perfectly very smart!

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

michelle jones
So glad to hear that Sheila xx

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

Lee Farquhar
Hi Michelle and Paul,
Thankyou very much for my vest and Speedos  , a perfect fit.
Cheers,
Lee

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

Caron
Hi Michelle,

Did you have an order for me? I had an email from them to say it had been despatched. Thank you 😊

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

michelle jones
Hi Caron yes I have your order. Will give you a call x

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

Caron
Thank you 😊

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

JaneBaker
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for delivering my vest, much appreciated. Jane

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

SarahH
Happy to wait for my order Michelle, assuming it arrived. I did have a confirmation email. Thanks Sarah x

Re: BULk CLUB KIT ORDER

michelle jones
Hi Sarah yes I have your order. If I  am out your way will drop off otherwise will give to you when rowing resumes. Hope you are keeping well see you soon Michelle xx