BROKEN OAR BLADE Yellow Oar No. 5

robina and chris
Sadly this blade has broken and must NOT to be used as it needs to be dry for

glueing asap. It was due to be used this weekend for Swanage s/vets but we

 are using the spare PB oar now instead.

When stowing ors in the boat don't put them on or touching a thwart but let them

hang in the airspace between with all the curves the same way vertically.

Cheers CB  .Matt/Clair if you want me to do coordinate let me know thanks.

Re: BROKEN OAR BLADE Yellow Oar No. 5

MtB⚓️
Agree with CB, this isn’t impact damage, it’s been twisted up with the other blades in the bow and bent.
Anyway...
It’s drying next to my wood burner tonight
Glue Mon
Paint Tues/Weds/Thur with Aisling and the other yellow oar
Drying Fri

Re: BROKEN OAR BLADE Yellow Oar No. 5

THAT'S GREAT MATT

Cheers CB.

Re: BROKEN OAR BLADE Yellow Oar No. 5

Fixed up pretty good, in for paint with Aisling.

Re: BROKEN OAR BLADE Yellow Oar No. 5

Thanks Matt and Aisling - great work