BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED

The 17 seater is available on Sat . Simon S is driving
Please also post if you wish to travel on the bus.
Will  need to confirm by Wed.

Sheila
Jason
Stuart
Roo
Bruce
Jude
Kieran
Jack     To Bridport
Caitlin   Homeward
Jax
Simon  DRIVER
Errol    Yay !!!!!
Rachel
Glynn
+
1 set of Oars

Cost  Approx  £15pp  BRING CASH

Jax and Simon will do a seperate post for Departure times, pick up point  etc

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Sheila Tidd
Yes please id like a seat if possible.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Jason Hebblethwaite
Passenger please

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

StuartJ
Passenger for me please

Thanks,
Stuart

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Roo Lynton-Evans
Passenger for me please.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Bruce Irwin
Yes please for me too if possible.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Jude Ramsbottom
Yes for me please

Thanks

Jude

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Me please - Kieran

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Jack Shore
Yes Please - Only to Bridport, not home.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Caitlin Walsh
A seat for the way back please!

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

jax sprackling
Hi, Simon is happy to drive the bus and me passenger. Could we get the yellow oars in or on the bus?

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Errolg
Hi Robina,

If there are still places I wouldn’t mind one as long as I could have the seat near the door please?

Cheers

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

robina and chris
That's fab Jax, I shall be in touch about collection of the bus.
I  think 2 oars will fit on the floor.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED -STILL SOME SPACES

Great news that you are coming too Errol!!!
Be brilliant to see you there
J x

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED -STILL SOME SPACES

Errolg
Thanks Jackie,

I am really looking forward to it too😁xx

See you there,

E x

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED -STILL SOME SPACES

Rachel Norris
Is there room for me please?

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED -STILL SOME SPACES

robina and chris
Yes, room for you Rachel, look out for Jax's post re times etc.

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS - UPDATED -STILL SOME SPACES

Glynn
Last minute enquiry..... any chance any spaces left? just me coming this time. Glynn

Re: BRIDPORT EXPRESS DRIVER AND-PASSENGERS NEEDED

Yes there is space Glynn
Now 14