⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

Re: ⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

Adam
Administrator
Dramatic Jackie.
Club Chairman

Re: ⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

Just a copy and paste Chairman

Re: ⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

🙄 Plenty of other stuff to do in the area, small events with fewer people:

• Beaulieu Row
• HRR
• Bembridge
• Round IOW
• Intra Club
• Mid weekers
• Endurance events
• Maintenance, yay!

Let’s progress, build and not let Covid19 define our year.

Re: ⚠️ BREAKING NEWS ⚠️ The World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 are cancelled

From the Isles of Scilly Travel Company

CUSTOMER NOTICE:  World Pilot Gig Championships- Update

Following the decision made by the World Pilot Gig Championship Committee, we are aware that the World Pilot Gig Championships 2020 has been cancelled as a result of COVID-19.

Due to the volume of bookings for this event, Isles of Scilly Travel will be calling all passengers systematically to discuss booking options.

PLEASE DO NOT call our travel centres or Skybus operations at this time if your booking relates to travel for the Gig Championships. We will aim to make contact with all those travelling to the event by 24th March 2020.

The freight office will be contacting Gig clubs to arrange for the return and collection of all gigs.

As you can appreciate, we have many passengers to contact and ask kindly that you follow the above instructions.

We will be updating our website and social media feeds as further information becomes available, please keep an eye on islesofscilly-travel.co.uk or @IOSTravelUpdatesUSTOMER NOTICE:  World Pilot Gig Championships- Update

[...]

Thanks Jackie
Club Chairman