🛠🖤BLACK TRAILER

MtB⚓️
The black trailer has been removed from the compound and taken for some long term-bit by bit repairs at Bosun’s house.
I’m planning on making her safe again so we can save a bit of cash and not buy another one for CShel.
I’ll be taking her for a shake down cruise to pick up some timber, so possibly I will be spotted with sparks flying going over the bridge!
MtB, can.

Re: 🛠🖤BLACK TRAILER

MtB⚓️
The Black Trailer went 530 miles and carried 1000kg of Narrow Leaf Elm back from Penzance safely, so she passed that test.
I’ll be chipping the rust off this week if anyone wants some of that sort of fun!
Post below.

Re: 🛠🖤BLACK TRAILER

Clare Gibbs
I would have joined you Matt, but still too much varnish and paint to remove elsewhere