BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES ITS TODAY SEE YOU ALL AT THE MARINA.

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES ITS TODAY SEE YOU ALL AT THE MARINA.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Andrew Berry
Brian - yes please for Debbie , but not me , away all weekend.

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Sarah D
Hi Brian,
This sounds fun so yes please for me + 3 family.
I would like to row  if poss and am happy to do just one way if there are too many takers.
Thanks
Sarah D

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Hi Brian
Yes please for Greg, Maisie and I for this trip! Sounds like a great day out!
Kr
Jackie

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

SarahH
Yes plaese for me.
Hoping Jade is coming, she is checking her revision timetable
Sarah

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Teri
Oh yes please!     Still yet to properly fly the kite I got for last year's East Head row ( it arrived the day after - good old Royal Mail!)

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Zoe R
Yes please but only me - both girls will be revising

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Ivor
Yes please for Ali and me, Ali will probably be a passenger.

Thanks
Ivor

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Yes please for us
Robina and chris + 1 small passenger aged 9

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Greg Tutt
If there is space, Sophie is back and would love to be a passenger. Please don't worry if  this is not possible, Jackie and I can always drive one way each and take Sophie by car.
Greg

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Hugheska
Hi Brian

Simon and I would like to be included.  Would love to row either way, numbers permitting.

Kathryn

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Adam
Sounds like fun, I'm in Brian!
Club Chairman

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

We have the following 24 names down to row or be transported by gigs to East Head . Plus 5 going by road .
Debbie
Allard
Marion
Sarah D  (  plus 3 family as who will travel by car to East Head )
Jackie
Sophie
Maise
Greg
Sarah S
Jade
Teri
Zoe.
Ivor
Ali passenger
Chris B
Robina
Ollie passenger
Kathryn
Simon
Adam
Martin E
Stuart
Roo
Douglas
We have a rowing committee meeting on Thursday this week and we will evaluate suitable  crews and coxes , please let me know if you only want to row one way , we presently have no more spaces , each boat will take a passenger.
Kath and Myself will take bulky items by road after seeing you all off.

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Sarah D
Brian,
My 3 family members will go by car and meet us there.
Sarah D

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC ROW AND GAMES AT EAST HEAD FOR EVERYBODY

Brian
Thanks Sarah , i will free up the spaces for other rowers , many thanks for letting me know .
Best wishes
Brian

On May 18, 2015, at 10:33 AM, "Sarah D [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian,
My 3 family members will go by car and meet us there.
Sarah D

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES AT EAST HEAD ( 5 spaces remain )

Martin Evans
Hi Brian

I'll come along. It was good fun last year.

Martin

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES AT EAST HEAD ( 5 spaces remain )

Brian
Hi Martin , thats fine , 4 spaces remain .

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES AT EAST HEAD ( 4 spaces remain )

thanks Brian but our passenger isn't Frankie, it's Ollie who is 9 so will need a seat or we can go by car?

Re: BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 25 TH MAY PICNIC and GAMES AT EAST HEAD ( 4 spaces remain )

Brian
Ok Robina no problem , Ollie has a seat as a passenger . Brian