🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Re: 🙃 Postponed, watch this space. 21 Members signed up 3 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Sign writer coming Tuesday now, so lift and roll on again now!

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 21 Members signed up 3 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Patrick W
See you at 7pm Matt

Regards Patrick

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

anitapreston
I will be there, as long as I don't get lost LOL

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Roo Lynton-Evans
MTB, am in London tomorrow - should be back in time to join, but can't guarantee it.

Hi Matt - I can attend provided am away by 7.30pm at latest as have a commitment at 8pm  P

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

HutchinsonC001
I will be there. Claire

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Aileen
I should be able to help.

I will be there. Claire

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

OwenJones0
Hi Matt,

I’m available to help roll C-Shel over tonight.

Cheers,
Owen

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

MtB⚓️
See you all there, 6:55, don’t follow Anita!
Lol

Re: 🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Thanks everyone, great lift, effortless!
See you next time...
MtB

Jane C photos
12