🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

🙃 BACK ON, tell me if u can’t make it now, still need more 22 Members signed up 2 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

The topsides will be completed early next week after all the help I’m getting over the weekend!
Sooooo it’s time to rotate her and sort the horrors on the keel..
Space is tight in the Black Shed and I don’t want anyone getting hurt so I’ll need the full two dozen.
Please sign up below, don’t just turn up as I need to check we have sufficient people.

Where: Black Shed Mengeham Rythe Sailing Club, Marine Walk
When: 7pm Weds Night this week

Don’t post to say you can’t make it, just if you will be there.

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Mary Golden
Hello Matt. I'll be there Derek. Cheers

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Emma Walton
Me too x

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

TimP
Will be there

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

I'll be there Matt
Jackie

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

jax sprackling
Jax plus Simon  so we are 2

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Jane Cox
I’ll be there Matt

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

michelle jones
2 x Jonsies

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Rachel Norris
I'll be there Matt

Re: 🙃 24 Members required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

StuartJ
I can do this

Stuart

Re: 🙃 10 Members signed up 14 more required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Simon Hughes
Yes I should be okay..thanks

Re: 🙃 10 Members signed up 14 more required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Adam
Yep I'll be there and I'll bring Jack too after erging.

Lizy has tutoring so she won't be able to make it.

Ta,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: 🙃 10 Members signed up 14 more required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Kimberley
I will come along

Re: 🙃 10 Members signed up 14 more required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Lee Farquhar
Im available

Re: 🙃 10 Members signed up 14 more required at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Re: 🙃 16 Members signed up 8 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Colin McPhee
As Michael Jackson sang

I’ll be there
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: 🙃 16 Members signed up 8 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

I will be there

Re: 🙃 19 Members signed up 5 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Sheila T

Re: 🙃 19 Members signed up 5 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

Still need 5 or 6 more....come on down, it’s your boat!

Re: 🙃 19 Members signed up 5 more required on Weds at Black Shed to roll CShel over!

robina and chris
We shall be there

Robina and Chris
12