Auction winner reminder

sharon
Dear all

Well done on your winning bids and more importantly thank you for being so generous, which enables the club to invest in new equipment etc which benefits the whole club.
A huge thank you to those  that so generously gave an item or skill that we could put up for auction.
Payment should be made to the following club account by no later than January 31st.
53-50-33
53089693

If you can’t remember how much your bid was please text me on 07941188743 and I can let you know.

Eimear - 3 night caravan stay
30 min plane ride - Kath & Brian
                             - Mark
Natalie celebration cake - Sarah Batter
Afternoon tea at Jackie’s - Bev
Car wash hamper - Roger
Gin hamper - Roger
Prosecco hamper - Owen
Boiler service or plumbing by Ivor - Rachel
                                                       - Stuart

Table by Aisling - Tina
Aileens apartment  - Adam and Lizzy ?
Salt shack brekkie - Ivor
3 hours of ironing - Ivor
Tropic facial - Ivor

2 kayaks and parking - Caron
Sparkling afternoon tea - Chris Bream
Bombay sapphire tour - Rachel
Beer hamper - Mandy K
Anita massage - Mark Osborne
                          Bev
Cricket membership - Al
Sports massage - Caron
Wooden planter - Caron
Meat hamper - les
Doggy hamper Eithne
Toilet seat - Eithne
Rowing hamper - Eithne
Nats meal - Esme and Eimear
Music system - Simon and Jax
Girl hamper and sweet hamper - Emma
Beach hut  - Clare Gibbs

I know that we auctioned on the night the following
Boys hamper
Fitness hamper
Beauty hamper

But I can’t remember who the winners were ( too much fizz ,)

Once again thank you all .

Sharon
So please can you post on here so that I can let Bev know who to expect payment from.

Re: Auction winner reminder

les goodall
Hello Sharon & Bev,
Payment for meat hamper made today.
Thank you very much ( Nat ) . Myself  friends & family really enjoyed it .

🥩🍖🍗🦴..... Les

Re: Auction winner reminder

Caron
Hi Sharon,

The beauty hamper was me (hope it works). Going to text you now as have no idea how much I owe - also too much fizz x

Re: Auction winner reminder

payment made, think we got a little carried away...

Re: Auction winner reminder

Brian
Hi Bev , payment made today for plane ride at auction . 13th Jan .

Re: Auction winner reminder

jax sprackling
Hi Sharon I have paid £85 today, £50 for the sound system and we won the fitness hamper which I think was £35.
thanks and well organised
Jax xx

Re: Auction winner reminder

Ivor
Payment for my purchases has been made but the reference is misleading.
Ivor

Re: Auction winner reminder

BevW
Sounds intriguing Ivor!  I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks

Re: Auction winner reminder

eimearoc
Hey
Sorry for the delay