Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

There will be a home Mini Regatta on Sat 31st Jan.  High tide is 9.05am  4.2 metres.

Meet 8.00am prompt for boats out.

Coxes briefing 8.45am  1st race as close to 9am as possible

Race 1  Juniors & Novices
Race 2  Mixed A
Race 3  Mixed B
Race 4  Mixed C
Race 5  Ladies' Vets/Supervets
Race 6  Men's   Vets/Supervets
Race 7  Barbarian race for the "Cake Cup".   - This is where all winning boats have rowers names/No's put

into a hat and boats will be populated by the first  Eighteen drawn. Last time we used Chris Judd's ample

hat (I'm sure there are bigger ones but his will do) and it worked well!

Clearly we need coxes and it's a great time to have a go if you can.

We also need shore staff plus Teri who will be co-ordinating grub in the unit

PLEASE CHECK OUT TERI'S SEPARATE POSTING ABOUT OUR SHARED LUNCH !!!!!!!

Please post if you intend to row/cox so we can formulate teams.

Cheers  Chris Bream.

WE SHALL BE IN AND OUT OF BOATS AT NORTH SLIP -SO DON'T FORGET YOUR WELLIES !

Rowers/Coxes as of Fri Eve. are :-   c denotes cox

Juniors ;-Aisling Lauren R Amy Jade Molly maisie Charlotte  Henry Nick Charlie Immy Chris D Katie B

Ladies :- Emily J-c  Rozec  Allison K  Debbie B  Sarah S   Natalie-c Paula-c  Robina-c  Anita-c  Liz P  Jackie

Tamsin  Eithne-c   Katie R  Aileen-c   Katherine   Sue shore.

Men :-  Alan R-c  Chris J-c  Perry-c  Andrew B-c  Brian-c  Kieran  Stuart  Douglas-c  Martin P-c  Greg

Paul W   Martin E  Ivor C  Alan Fletcher  Jem   Steve Woods  Tim P  Errol-c  Mike-c  Jonathan Colin-c  CB-c.

Jason  Will James R                        So we have  -13 Juniors  17 Ladies   25 Men.

Please all arrive promptly dressed for the weather   1st race 9.00am  CB

Re: Mini Regatta 31st Jan

Ali Copeland
I am looking forward to it!
Ali Copeland

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

I'll be to row there and happy to cox if needed.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Emily Judd
Both of us are more than willing to row and cox if necessary!

Re: Mini Regatta 31st Jan

Rozec
Would love to row! Not confident to cox though! :)

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Perry
I'm in and Amy as well - can bring Acorn along if needed.
Perry

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

alison kidd
Yes, I'll be there to row

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

yes please - rowing and coxing as required.
Also Debbie rowing

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

SarahH
Yes please for Sarah and Jade (rowing).
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Looks good thanks.  Yes please.  Would like to row and if needed can cox too.

Unfortunately I now have other commitments at midday so I need leave by 11:00.

Happy to fit in as required.  ;-(

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Yes please happy to row or cox or just wave the finishing flag.

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Count Kieran in! & I will be doing my usual LCGC groupie thing.

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Paula Bray
Molly and Paula will be there!

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Row, Cox , or anything else, as long as I WIN  Something !

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Anita
That's the spirit , Robina :-)

I'm in, rowing or coxing, whatever is necessary.

Thxs

Anita

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

StuartJ
Yes for me

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

douglas smith

-- yes please--

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Martin
Hi Chris,

please count me in. Happy to try race coxing.

Best Regards

Martin

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Please count me in.
Liz x

Re: Attention all rowers young & Old - Mini Regatta 31st Jan.

Tutts x 3 all saying yes please
Thanks Robina
Jackie